Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Time is Flying

Oh Gosh.. It seems just few days ago I wrote and posted scap page in my blog. But it was almost a month ago. Time is really flying.. I was happily celebrating CNY with my 2 mothers (Mom and MIL).. but a week later, my MIL's health was deteriorating.. After felt so much painful, she finally lost in the battle with her cancer. It made me losing someone again and the feel was (and is still) awful .. But I should say thank you to some of my friends for their sympathy messages send to me.. I really appreciate it.

I am always slow and tried to avoid doing more things.. or in a another perspective word it is called 'lazy'.. But this case reminds me that life is so short and unpredictable. Time will not wait for you. Just do whatever you want to do.. So I hope I will do something useful... soon.. and I hope I don't need another reminder to wake me up...

here are some cool quote that I found:

- Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them. ~Dion Boucicault
- Time wastes our bodies and our wits, but we waste time, so we are quits. ~Author Unknown
- Time is what we want most, but... what we use worst. ~Willaim Penn
- Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived. ~ Captain Jean - Luc Picard
- Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. ~Will Rogers

No comments: