Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Me.. back then

Recently I got email from my old friend who lives in Japan. She is a kind lady and we still keep in touch even sometime only by writing to each other once a year (sending new year's card). All communication were done through telephone and traditional mail because she didn't have internet connection at home.

But this time, she said she can use internet and I'm so happy for that. I really miss the old time we spent together. I can say that she was my first best friend I met after I arrived in Japan for studying in 1992. My one year scholarship in Japan gave me a lot of memories and wonderful experiences.. I lost contact with many of my friends back then.. Just wish I could keep in touch with them again..

Credit: Mathildescrap, Dallien and Elegant WordArt

No comments: