Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Crossing My Fingers

I'm so blessed with a wonderful, healthy and smart boy who turned 6 today...
I'm so blessed with a wonderful, loving and caring family...
I'm so blessed with so many wonderful things in my life...

Now.. my younger sister, who is heavily pregnant, is waiting for the arrival of her second child. She is thinking to choose VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarian) but her doctor suggested a cesarian!

The only thing I can do is crossing my fingers! Asking for another blessing from God...
Please be praying for a quick and safe delivery. Every single prayer sent up counts! Thank you so much!

Credit: Thank You kit by Emka Designs. You can get it -->HERE<--

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful page :)

Rose Chen said...

Beautiful pages!!! Thank you for supporting VBAC too! We are born to be fighters!